Safe stay at Skåbu Fjellhotell
Last updated: January 5th, 2022
Skåbu Fjellhotell is open, and we are looking forward to welcoming you all. Of course, we follow all guidelines and restrictions, and we will do our best to give you a pleasant and safe stay here with us.
Check in and check out
– Limit the number og people at the reception desk.
– If you are travelling together, we encourage that only 1 person performs check-in/check-out.
– Keep 1 meter distance.
Breakfast is served at the table, and the order is made the day before. We do not serve buffet. Wear a face mask when moving in the restaurant, when it is not possible to keep your distance (applies to guests over 12 years).
Wear a face mask when moving in the restaurant, when it is not possible to keep your distance (applies to guests over 12 years).
– Due to national guidelines, we don’t serve alcohol.
– Frequent cleaning of contact surfaces such as door handles, handrails etc.
– More frequent cleaning of shared areas
– Cleaning in accordance with recommendations from the authorities and NHO.
We hope youtake the same precautions as us.
– Do not come to us if you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19.
– Stay at home if you have symptoms of Covid-19.
– Wash your hands often in warm water and with soap, for at least 30 seconds.
– Avoid shaking hands.
– Keep distance from other guests and staff.
– Wear a mask whenever it is difficult to keep more than. 1meter distance.
We wish you a pleasant and safe stay here with us!